VentureSum Austin

VentureSum Austin is currently a conceptual manifestation of combined input from adventuresome and would-be adventuresome people. For those of you who are stuck meditating on your life segways, put it into words here. Trust me when I tell you that sooner than later your "segway notes" will find a VentureSum outlet.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Turkey Tales

Texas Dare Adventure Race--December 10. Yes, this will be my first adventure race and furthermore, my first legitimate race since Tennesee when our varsity women's boat rowed across the finish line in second place--missing first by a matter of seconds and one really crazy do-or-die sprint to the finale. The whole thing makes me nervous but I can't tell you how excited I am to finally play the competitive card again. I miss the thrill of the hunt.

-Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home